From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Raul A. Jager W.
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2011 9:32 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] IBM is so confusing!

I do not agree on dropping RPGIII, I did abandon it long ago (I use web
as user interface) I use service programs and other nice things in the
modern RPG, but if I receive an old program I want to be able to compile
it, in a modern computer.

Dropping a product will cause people to stick with the old computer.

Charles Wilt wrote:
I'm somewhat shocked that nobody has replied to this portion of my message....

Does that mean nobody, on this list anyways, disagrees with the idea
of dropping RPGIII?

Charles