Re: IBM is so confusing!

fixed

I'm somewhat shocked that nobody has replied to this portion of my message....

Does that mean nobody, on this list anyways, disagrees with the idea
of dropping RPGIII?

Charles

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 3:31 PM, Charles Wilt <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What I wish IBM would have done is offer entitlements to ILE compilers
and RDp based upon the tier when upgrading from v5r4 to 6.1 or 7.1.
Support of OPM compilers and PDM/SEU could have been officially
dropped with the products offered as a PPRQ or something for those who
really want to pay for the privilege of living in the past.