Pete

I do not know that IBM ever notifies its partners on the lease program about SWMA expiring - I've not seen at the last couple places I've worked. I just credit it to, IBM expects its hardware partners to handle this. Unfortunately, OUR BP is IBM Techline, and they don't do it.

However, the re-up charge for maintenance is less than civilians pay, as I recall.

Vern