Luc

I hear you - all the info is in the listing but not pretty like that.

Vern

On 1/20/2011 2:41 PM, Luc.PITTOORS@xxxxxxx wrote:
Vern,

"Outline" is a manipulated compile-listing,
Nicely Dressed-up.

So it would be nice to retrieve this transformation of the program
compile listing.

Luc

date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 08:33:21 -0600
from: Vern Hamberg<vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Retrieve Outline Data

So far as I can tell, the outline is based on a compile listing. Even if

that is not true, you could run a compile with *NOGEN and look at the
cross-reference stuff there. It's the same information.

And that CAN be done in batch!

HTH
Vern