If I may butt into this with a related question?

I have downloaded RDP V8 and RAD Standard Edition for Websphere V8 and
have been trying to use the Packing Utility to create a repository for
installation via HTTP server. One of the options to include is the WAS 6.1
Test environment, which according to the documentation is part of the
above RAD version, but it keeps asking for Disk 1 of WAS 6.1 Test
Environment..
So, I have done some googling and cannot find a reference to getting this
option as a download, Anyone got any ideas about where to look or if I am
doing something wrong?

regards

JAMES O'SULLIVAN
Senior Technical Consultant
SMART Team Leader
CSC

Royal Pavilion, Wellesley Road, Aldershot, Hampshire, GU11 1PZ, UK.
Financial Services EMEA | p:+44 1252 536681 | f:+44 1252 534022 | m:+44
7827 843323 | josulli4@xxxxxxx | www.csc.com/uk

CSC â This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the
mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not
operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to
explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting
the use of e-mail for such purpose â CSC Computer Sciences Limited â
Registered Office: Royal Pavilion, Wellesley Road, Aldershot, Hampshire,
GU11 1PZ, UK â Registered in England No: 0963578

From:
Joe Pluta <joepluta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for
System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>