Thanks Edmund.

I did found this option, and it is what i'm looking for.

Thanks and regards
------------------------------

message: 8
date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 09:48:07 -0500
from: Edmund Reinhardt <edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] dise?ador de informes rdp 7.6

Hola Jose,

Yes this is supported.
Conceptually, DDS provides record templates, that are merged with an
application context to produce a report. The application context includes
the size of the paper, the order in which the records are written, the
state of the indicators and field values at the time each record is
written.
The Report Designer allows you to specify this context by creating a
"report". In the 'Report controls' about the design page, you will see 2
radio buttons for 'Design records' and 'Design reports'. Select the
latter, and select the Report tab and you will see where you can specify
the 'Page size' you want to design in. The other tabs allow you to specify
the rest of the very useful application context.

I hope this helps,

Edmundo
IBM RD Power
http://www-01.ibm.com/software/rational/products/rdp/