The issue I'm having is sometimes that when I save, I get the dialogue box telling me:
"Member [lib/source(member)] has changed on the remote system since it was opened."

However - no it hasn't. Is there even any way for that to have happened? The member is locked. I couldn't go change it if I tried. We're a small shop, and I can guarantee that no one else was in the source (that's in my test library).

Unfortunately I can't reproduce this. I wonder if there's some kind of time-out happening though. This has happened twice today and once yesterday (essentially - since I installed the RDp trial). The last time it happened it was after I got back from lunch (hence the thought about a possible time-out).

To get past this, I select the option to "Overwrite the remote member." Then I have to click save again and it takes. Ultimately, I don't believe I should be getting this message at all.

What also concerns me is why I'm getting this message. I'm thinking there's a setting on the System i that is causing this (vs. my local install). I say this b/c I've had this with RDp 7.6 & 8.0 trial on a Windows XP machine. Now I'm on a Windows 7 machine and right away I'm getting the same issue.

Phew - ok, all that said, how do I report bugs?

Thanks,
Kurt Anderson
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
CustomCall Data Systems