To: "Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2010 9:26 AM
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Content Assist (Ctl/Space) Field text description from DDS suggestion

To document our exported procedures, we created an application that read the source and used the argument in the LIKE keyword to go and get the DDS definition from the data dictionary. This was done with RPG generating XML. All the information is then accessible via a php application on the internet browser. The outline also generates XML which you can find in your workspace. I say anything I can do IBM should do better.