Real work? Like compiles? I would expect that to work... still have a little setup work before I release the clean and full builds for the current projects... but...

Still so far, all seems well, connections to machines, subversion is connected, projects checked out to new workspace... OH and the revision graph in subversion works with this combination... it wasn't working in/with 7.6, although I didn't have time to explore why.

Arrrrrrrrrghh! Crap.... on preferences dialog, Remote Systems, IBM i, Program Verifiers, COBOL, Flagging and Messages panel... the damn Limit Number of Messages has *NOM in the field, *NOMAX on the pull-down, but the field won't change and you can't exit the panel cause it's an invalid value... you have to cancel the dialog. (So far, I can live with that temporarily... )

And copying the profile information did not seem to keep the LPEX editor User Key Actions information.