Jerry

Bad memory early in the morning!

I did a DMPOBJ of one our UIM menus - that's all we use in our products, just about. I found what looks like a marker, value "--WUIK--" - after that came the list of all the function keys and options - each option has 2 bytes preceding it that gives the length of the text. In fact, every unit of text is a varying-length string. This includes the option numbers and all. This COULD be parsed, I suppose. Probably easier just to install the Arcad emulator and get some kind of keyboard macro tool for Windows and have at running the menu options that way.

Vern