The emulator is from Arcad - www.arcadsoftware.com - maybe - google for arcad and you'll get there.

If the menu is a DSPF type, the commands on it are kept in a MSGF, IIRC. Not sure how that helps, just a bit of info. If a UIM menu, no way to get the commands directly that I know of - well, they must be in the PNLGRP object - DMPOBJ could show them to you. In either case, I suppose you could have a program to extract the command somehow, then execute the command. Lots of work, eh?

HTH
Vern