You should definitely find the disks to WDSCi v7, if you're on v5r4,
you are entitled to it. And I believe you can still download the
images from the ESS web site.

Note: I don't believe WDSCi v7 is officially supported anymore by IBM.

Though you might get unofficial help from the IBM'ers on this list.
And there's still plenty of us that use WDSCi v7.

To go to the supported RDi v7 or RDp v7.5, you'll have to pay. (it's
worth it, IMO but it'd be easier to justify to you management if
everybody has been using WDSCi and can better demonstrate the
benefits.)

Charles