The only advice I can give beyond upgrading to v7 before forming an opinion
is to be persistent. It took me a month to become as quick as I was SEU.
This was years ago at around v5.1. I am sure the learning curve has improved
since then.

The best feature in my opinion is the outline. You can click on anything in
the list and instantly take you tho where that was defined, click the plus
sign (if that was used) and you'll see every spot where that was used and
take you there. Talk about quick navigation!

--
Mike Wills
http://mikewills.info