My bet would be that your workspace has some sort of corruption. Have you tried starting it with the -clean option? Or starting with a fresh workspace?

Dave Shaw
Mohawk Industries

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darryl Freinkel" <dfreinkel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2010 6:15 PM
Subject: [WDSCI-L] How do I get my member name back in the tab

I'm on 7.0 so this is a guess. What editor are you using? Does the tab
have a pencil icon in it, or does it look more like a sheet of paper? I
suspect that RSE may be using something other than the LPEX editor.

Preferences->Editors->File Associations will show the current RSE choice.
--buck
Version 6 preferences only has the LPEX editor. I do not think it provides
for other editors. I have not intentionally changed, but I did install
code/400 to get the screen designer. I do not remember, but the problem may
have started at that time.

FYI - When I am in the debug perspective, I can see the tab descriptions. It
has the pencil icon before the name.