You might also make sure that you are current with all the PTFs on the IBM
i by doing the verify connection thing with RSE.

If you are current with the updates (client and host) then you may wish
to open a PMR for each of you problems.

FYI, for the event error message I know there is an APAR open for RDp 7.5
(APAR SE42041) but I thought it was already fixed for 7.6.

Mike

Mike Hockings, P.Eng.
IBM Rational Developer for System z
IBM Canada Ltd. Laboratory
hockings@xxxxxxxxxx
voice 1-905-413-3199 T/L 313-3199 ITN 23133199
http://www.ibm.com/software/rational/cafe/community/hats

From:
MattLavinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for
System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc:
Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for
System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx