If you try to update with IIM are you at the most current service pack for
RDp ?

Mike

Mike Hockings, P.Eng.
IBM Rational Developer for System z
IBM Canada Ltd. Laboratory
hockings@xxxxxxxxxx
voice 1-905-413-3199 T/L 313-3199 ITN 23133199
http://www.ibm.com/software/rational/cafe/community/hats

From:
MattLavinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:
05/11/2010 11:51 AM
Subject:
[WDSCI-L] RDP 7.6 Under Windows 7
Sent by:
wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Just got Windows 7. We downloaded a trial of RDP 7.6 which is supposed to

be supported on Windows 7 . We are still running IBM i 5.4 on our server,

and I get the following message when I compile an SQLRPGLE program:

The ID field of the FILEEND event does not match the ID field of the last
SourceLineRange.

Details: Mismatched IDs: FILEID: 013 FILEEND: FILEEND 0 001

000000

I tried compiling an RPGLE and DO NOT get the same message. Maybe RDP is
looking for something in the program/job output that isn't present in 5.4?

It doesn't prevent anything from working, but it is definitely annoying.
Looking for suggestions.

I am also getting an error when trying to open a "new" source member. When

I try to open a member I know is not there, RDP would usually prompt to
create it. Instead I am getting a message "An unexpected exception has
occurred". Again, I can work around it, but it is annoying.

Here is the stack track of the "unexpected exception":

http://code.midrange.com/1b83cc767a.html

Matt