Good points Jon
You will find the named indicator sets in RDp 7.5 and the rules for
combining records in the preview are much more rigorous that CODE Designer,
thanks to our experience with WebFacing. You can now condition each
subfile record individually, which is something you couldn't do in CODE
Designer.

But I agree that I miss the ability to type in a constant from CODE
Designer, Unfortunately this did not fit the "Eclipse" way of doing
things, so this will remain a limitation. Conversion from constants was a
feature that did not make the cut for this release.

Edmund Reinhardt, reinhard@xxxxxxxxxx,
COBOL on AIX, DDS on IBM i, RD for Power,
Dept YFY, IBM Canada Lab
TL 313-4392 Phone 905-413-4392

|------------>
| From: |