From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David FOXWELL
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 8:26 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] 86 lines of code

Is this just the american way of doing things bigger than everyone else? How does one convince one's employer that 2 19" monitors are economically viable? Are most people developping this way or are they using one screen only?

I must admit, it sounds like luxury. When I look across at my coworker who uses only SEU: he flips between 5 sessions, each window is reduced in size to the equivalent of an 11" screen so he can also see his desktop. So fat chance I have of ever getting Rdi and dual montiors.