I am attempting to debug a CGI web program. I start by creating a
service entry point for the program. After about 10 to 15 seconds a
dialog appears that states "IBM I Debug Server has not been started
yet...". It then goes on to tell me how to start the debug server. I
have done several variations of starting the debug server and I still
get this error.

I have verified the PTFs that are missing from the product verify do not
affect the debugger.

I can see that the debug server is started through RDi by using
[connection name] -> Objects -> Remote Servers -> Debug -> [Start /
Stop]. Stop is the only active option.

WDSC 7.0 enables the SEP just fine.

I seems like both products make use of port 4300. I do not know if this
is the problem but RDi 7.5 is always started and connected first. I
rarely start WDSC 7.0 any more in conjunction with i5 development.

Anyone have a clue? I thought I did use SEP in RDi 7.5 before but I am
not certain about that now.

Thanks, Matt