From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Mike Hockings
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 8:23 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client
forSystem i & iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDi will not prompt to load workspace

That's excellent news Matt.

I'm glad that we were able to help.

Mike

Mike Hockings, P.Eng.
IBM Rational Developer for System z
IBM Canada Ltd. Laboratory
hockings@xxxxxxxxxx
voice 1-905-413-3199 T/L 313-3199 ITN 23133199
http://www.ibm.com/software/rational/cafe/community/hats

wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 02/16/2010 05:12:07 PM:

[image removed]

Re: [WDSCI-L] RDi will not prompt to load workspace

Tyler, Matt

to:

Rational Developer for IBM i/Websphere Development Studio Client for
System i & iSeries

02/16/2010 05:26 PM

Sent by:

wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Please respond to Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere
Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries

I cannot believe I did not try that option yet. Using -clean solved
the
startup problem.

RDi now prompts for the workspace at startup.

Thanks, Matt