current wide screen could rotate so I could do the same here. Otherwise I,
too, would need a pillow

Jim

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 10:12 AM, David FOXWELL <David.FOXWELL@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

-----Message d'origine-----
De : wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Kurt Anderson

I only use the LPEX editor in WDSCi, and line duplication
there is one less keystroke if you're interested and weren't
aware of it. Ctrl-D.
It's a shame because I like that one, but it's a habit I am trying to get
out of. In other eclipse based editors it deletes the line!

I'd imagine the screen turning upside down must have been
pretty mind-boggling. ;)
I'm trying to find a use for it. Tomorrow I'm going to bring a pillow for
my desk and then try ctrl alt left or right.