Thanks that helped me out.

Al Slezak
Information Systems Division / NEWS Group
Phone: (630) 451-7433
Fax: (630) 451-7401
Albert_Slezak@xxxxxxxxxx
Making the Magic Happen

MichaelQuigley@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
01/26/2010 12:25 PM
Please respond to
Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for
System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [WDSCI-L] Viewing sessions

Al,

You don't need any plug-ins to do what you're after. To view more than
one member at a time (side-by-side or top-and-bottom), simply click and
hold on the tab for the member and drag it toward one side (or the bottom)

of the editor view. When the pointer turns into a solid arrow, you can
release and you'll have both members open, viewable, and editable.

Also, you can split a single member and have two editable views of the
same source open at the same. To split the view, press Ctrl-2. To close
the additional view (you can't close the original view), press Ctrl-0
(that's control and zero). You can change the split-view to either
top-and-bottom or side-by-side by right-clicking, selecting 'View', and
then 'Horizontal split' or 'Vertical split'. Your vertical/horizontal
change will remain effective until you close the member completely. You
can make the orientation of the split change permanently in Preferences,
but I don't recall where the preference is.

Michael