You can open a new window with the Window->NewWindow menu option. Then open
other source members in that new window.
You can also drag the tab to another section of the existing editor window,
and have it appear above/below/next to the existing member.
You can use <ctrl><2> to open the same member in a split view. Changes in
one are reflected in the other.