Thanks, guys. Like Vern, I've never found a need for iSeries Projects
before. I'll have to try this.

-----Original Message-----
From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-
bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vern Hamberg
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2009 7:09 AM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Search/Replace iSeries Members

Very nice, David

I never use projects - early on they seemed really useless, and we have
a software change management package for handling development.

But I may try this sometime.

Thanks
Vern

David FOXWELL wrote:
Hey Vern!

At last after about 3 years on the list, a question that I can
answer!

Done with V6.0.1 :
1. Upload the source members to an iseries project.
2. Switch to the Java perspective (I think it should work with the
iseries project perspective as well)
3. Select the folder containing all the members to modify
4. In the menu, click Search, file, enter the text and select
selected-resources for the scope.
5. Click Replace.

Let's celebrate!