From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On
Behalf Of hockchai Lim
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2009 9:54 AM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WDSCI-L] Installing WAS7.0 AST on existing eclipse

I'm runing into the problem below when trying to install the WAS7.0 AST
onto

an existing eclipse on my PC.

The installation manager shows two features check boxes:
1) Java EE Assembly and Deploy
2) Tools for Websphere Application Server version 7.0.

The second check box, Tools for Websphere Application Server version 7.0,
is

gray out. When I try to check on it I get this error message "This
feature
is not supported with the current JRE used in the existing eclipse."

The existing eclipse is using Sun JRE1.6. Does anyone know what I need to
allow me to select the check box 2?

thanks

--
This is the Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries (WDSCI-L)