I use dual monitors in XP for my WDSCi 7. I use a program called UltraMon, which helps add some functionality for multiple monitor setups. I've also observed programs by ATI / Nvidia in our company. Most of them all have options to 'center dialog boxes', IIRC. See if your video card manufacturer's software offers such an option and it should get rid of any boxes being centered 'across' the two monitors. Mine all come up smack dab in the same spot I drug them to last time.

Also, UltraMon lets me define hotkeys to move a focused window to the other monitor. I defined CTRL+F12 for this, and if something does ever end up on the wrong monitor, I just hit that keystroke and it's moved right away!

-----Original Message-----
From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of darren@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 12:30 PM
To: midrange-WDSC WDSC message board
Subject: [WDSCI-L] Primary monitor popup window control in dual monitor setup

I have a multiple monitor setup (dual monitors) that I use with Rdi/WDSC.
I have to have my larger monitor setup as a secondary, because of the way
my laptop docking station works with the VGA and DVI output. Anyway, If I
put RDi on the larger screen, all the prompt pop-up windows go to the other
monitor, which is the primary monitor defined by windows. Is there anyway
to tell RDi/WDSC to send to display these popup windows on a different
monitor?