On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 4:48 AM, Bailey Paul <paul.bailey@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I created a project in the WDSC project perspective a while back based on
existing iSeries source so that I could maintain it disconnected from the
iSeries. When I returned to the network, I restored my changes to the server
and everything was working great.

Now, I need to take the same source away with me, but it has been amended
on the server since I pushed my changes from my WDSC project.

Select 'Show Remote Objects' from the i project context menu (right-click)
and 'Show Local/Remote Decorator' from the i Project Navigator view menu
(that upside-down triangle icon in the view title bar) to see the status of
your local source versus the contents of the remote source members.

The only tools to synchronize I can find are upload (push) and download
(import). Here's what I do to make my i projects match the host source:
First delete everything from the i project. Of course if you have local
changes or new members you may want to upload them first. Next download the
remote source by either:

select 'Import Remote Objects' from the i project context menu (right-click)

or

select 'Add to i Project' or 'Make Available Offline' from the source file
or member context menu in the Remote Systems View