I created a project in the WDSC project perspective a while back based on existing iSeries source so that I could maintain it disconnected from the iSeries. When I returned to the network, I restored my changes to the server and everything was working great.

Now, I need to take the same source away with me, but it has been amended on the server since I pushed my changes from my WDSC project.

Do I need to create a whole new project, or is there some way to refresh the project with the source members that now exist on the iSeries? I can not find an option to retrieve changes from the iSeries, but I could be missing something obvious.

I'm using WDSCi v7.0.0.8i.