Jonny

I have had and still have this problem debugging a program for years.
When a program is called rapidly after each other only the first time it
comes up.

What I use to do to is build a temp sleep or debug the program that is
calling the program and step into (F5) the program that won't debug.
The debugger is still busy terminating the previous debug session while
the next one is already there.

I have not found another solution yet.

Best Regards / Met vriendelijke groet,

Willem Kruize
Senior Software Engineer
IBS NEDERLAND B.V.
Postbus 500 3430 AM Nieuwegein, The Netherlands
Nevelgaarde 20 Nieuwegein, The Netherlands
Phone: +31 (0)30 6026666 Direct: + 31 (0)30 - 6026713
Fax:
http://www.ibs.nl