Another Customer has reported this problem; but is having more side-effects
to be wary of.

The basic problem:
The problem occurs for RPG source which has a LIKEDS which targets a DS
which has
an un-named subfield.

Circumvention: Either keep the outline view closed when editing a
member with this problem,
or change the source to put a name on any such un-named subfields.

The additional side-effects:

If you last exited the workbench with the Outline view open for a member
which has this problem;
then when you re-start the workbench, the error in the Outline view may
cause other side effects:

- Can't restore the previous workbench state; forced to reset to the
perspective default.
- May restore to a different perspective. (eg. Ended in iProjects
perspective, starts in RSE.)
- Remote connections do not re-connect at startup.
- Asks for a connection password; which was previously saved.

The circumvention to this is to avoid having the workbench restart with an
active outline view
for a member which encounters the problem. Either close the outline view
before exiting, or
stop editing any affected source before exiting.

If you start editing an affected member with the Outline view open, the
'Source' menu item may not appear
on the main menubar.

John Fellner, RDi / WDSC Support
fellner@xxxxxxxxxx