Thanks for the feedback, all.

-----Original Message-----
From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of MichaelQuigley@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 10:35 AM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDi Search Source

Kurt,

If you watch the window that shows while it processes, there is a message
when the search completes to the effect of "Removing members from
EVFEVENT." Like I say, it's to that effect--I'm certain my wording is not
precise. I do the searches routinely and I've never found any left over
members.

That said, I don't have authority to some of the libraries where I search.
But I have an EVFEVENT in the *CURLIB for my profile. I believe that's
where the members are placed (and subsequently removed). I do have left
over members from the various compiles I've done. These don't seem to be
cleaned up. I periodically clean these up myself. I've often considered
opening a PMR to see if either I'm doing something wrong or WDSC is.

Michael