Used it. Loved it. Couldn't figure out how to make a living with it. Bummer.

Tried to respond at the linked site and couldn't do it.

Claus Weiss wrote:
Hi Folks,if your are interested in VARPG and its future you might want to
look at the RPG Cafe

Brian Farn, one of the Toronto developers has posted a VARPG discussion
there:
Your Help in Defining The Direction of VisualAge for RPG

You can find it under this url:
www.ibm.com/software/rational/cafe/thread/2314

Please respond with your suggestions.
Thanks

Claus Weiss Visual AD tools, email: weiss@xxxxxxxxxx
Dept XF6 IBM Canada Lab tie 313-3987 Phone(905)413-3987 FAX(905)413-4850
Greetings from Toronto
Rational Software System i - Ecosystem Team