Von: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von i5
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2009 19:20
An: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Betreff: Re: [WDSCI-L] Application Diagram View ---SuggestionforRPGto havesomething like JAVADOCforsubproceduresandsubroutines andmodules etc

Hi Mihael,

even Javadoc has RULES (a lot to be honest) and relies on the java compiler to do its job.

Anyway, talking about real world, I find usefull having Wizards to expose programs or service programs as Web services. They use the stored *PCML informations in the *PGM or *SRVPGM OBJECTS, now they can only render the name of the parameter and so you are lucky if the programmer used long names otherwise you get some nice CUSCD, JONBR or ITMCLS...

I don't know the meaning of "flickenteppich" but actually I like RPG and having some enhancements in RDI /WDSC would be very nice.

Marco