From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Adam Glauser
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 8:52 AM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Subroutine/Subprocedure Hierarchy

Kurt Anderson wrote:
Is there a way to get a visual of the subroutine/subprocedure
hierarchy in WDSCi? I'm at 7.0. Or is there a plugin for it? We have
comments at the top of the program to attempt to give that hierarchy
visual and I hate updating it. ;)

If you have the CODE editor installed, there is a visualization tool
built in to that. It's not perfect, but it has helped me to get an
overview of some of our larger programs. You can right-click the member

in RSE, Open With->CODE Editor.

Within the CODE Editor, select View->Navigator->Open.