From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Spencer Elliott
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2009 4:07 PM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx; Websphere Development Studio Client for
iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Is anyone using RTCi yet?

DeLong, Eric wrote:
I've been looking closely at IBMs Rational Team Concert for i, and was
wondering if anyone has actually used it. It looks spectacular, what
I've seen of it. I find the notion of agile development in RPG to be
quite appealing. Any thoughts?

BTW,

I actually have RTCi installed and tried it, but like others am waiting until there is a build tool.

It looks extremely promising if it is not another DOA product.

Spencer