Paul: in both WDSC and Eclipse, the JRE is the same. (It might be
important to note that the version of this JRE is 1.4.2. We had to stick
to this version, because we use some kind of framework from an external
supplier, and that framework expects a 1.4 version of Java.) Thus, it
seems that the difference can not be explained by a JRE difference.

Thorbjorn: yes, I have cleaned the project. It was automatically rebuilt
afterwards. But the errors were still there.

Some more information about the problem. Below is an excerpt from the
source with the errors/warnings. The name of the class is Context.

protected WorkFlowDialogAdapter createDialogAdapter() {
return new WorkFlowDialogAdapter() {
protected void answerOK() throws
WorkFlowException {
try {
AbstractWorkFlowManager
savedAdaptee = getAdaptee();

When I click on getAdaptee(), I am taken to class WorkFlowDialogAdapter in
package be.ldc.jawfl.wfm. The class Context itself has an import of
be.ldc.jawfl.wfm.event.WorkFlowDialogAdapter. Thus, the import refers to
another package. Could this be a clue?

Ewout

-----Original Messages-----
Hi,

Which JRE are you using within WDSC?

We have a Java application that will not build at all if we are using the
websphere JRE. We must use a Sun JRE version, otherwise we get many errors
such as "The method copyOfRange(Object[][], int, int) is undefined for the
type Arrays". If you check the websphere JRE docs, you can see that the
java.util.Arrays.copyOfRange method does not exist at all, but it does in
the Sun versions.

Could this be a problem with you too? The standard version of eclipse
probably won't be using the websphere version of the JRE, but WDSC would
use the websphere version by default.

Best regards,
Paul

Interesting. Could you show us the WorkFlowDialogAdapter class?

Also, have you cleaned and rebuilt the project? It happens that Eclipse
gets confused after workspace manipulations, so a complete build and
perhaps even closing and opening all projects may be necessary.

Thorbjorn Ravn Andersen "...plus... Tubular Bells!"