Yes, that's exactly what I got. Thanks for posting that!

James R. Perkins

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 13:28, Brian Johnson <brian.johnson.mn@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 2:04 PM, James Perkins <jrperkinsjr@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:

This update broke my EGL perspective and basically EGL. I hit an error at
the end of the update, but got interrupted and forgot to copy the
message.
It was something about a bundle with 3 packages listed
com.ibm.etools.egl*
think.

Me too. Here are the messages I received:

Problem during session finalization
Validation of Eclipse installation configuration failed because it has
unsatisfied bundle constraints
Bundle "com.ibm.debug.common_7.1.0.v20081017" does not meet the version
tolerance of "[7.0.0,7.1.0)" for the bundle
"com.ibm.debug.egl.interpretive"
Bundle "com.ibm.debug.common_7.1.0.v20081017" does not meet the version
tolerance of "[7.0.0,7.1.0)" for the bundle "com.ibm.debug.egl.common"

--
Brian Johnson
brian.johnson.mn@xxxxxxxxx