From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Trevor Perry
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2009 9:12 AM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] WDSC V7 Turbo Boost

Sharon,

I jumped the gun on David. :-) His stats were inside his shop, and are
probably accurate to 7 decimals.

Still, I am seeing more and more adoption of WDSc as I run around the
world
consulting. I find a lot of PDM, but the 'resistance' to change is
mostly
due to ignorance (not knowing) of the offerings. Now that the word is
spreading, I am surprised more often when I walk into a shop and find
they
are modernizing their toolset.

While I do preach WDSc for the shops that are not yet using it, I
probably
don't get quite the positive response that you do..

Not sure about why I would need an ergonomic keyboard on a mac...
Trevor

On 1/9/09 9:35 AM, "Wintermute, Sharon"
<Sharon.Wintermute@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Trevor,

As a consultant, I would agree with David's statement. After visiting
numerous shops in the last 10 years, only 1 in 20 were using WDSC. I
purposely use it wherever I go. Once someone sees what it can do its
easy to convert those that are willing to try new ideas. Some of
these
companies are quite large with many developers.

Just as I take my ergonomic keyboard, I take my WDSC with me.

Sharon