Von: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Im
Auftrag von Austin, Mark
Gesendet: Freitag, 9. Januar 2009 08:35
An: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Betreff: Re: [WDSCI-L] TN5250J for WDSc/RDi

Hi Frank,

I seem to be having some problems with my sessions. If I leave the sessions
for a while and then come back to them they are not accepting any keyboard
input. The hotspots are still working using the mouse, but no keyboard input
seems to do anything.

Any idea's what I'm doing wrong?

Best regards,

Mark Austin
IT Consultant
Universal Music Publishing International
Email: mark.austin@xxxxxxxxxx
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8742 5520
Fax: +44 (0) 20 8742 5699

Universal Music Publishing International Limited
Registered in England. Number 02050403
Registered Office: 347-353 Chiswick High Road, London W4 4HS