From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David FOXWELL
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 2:14 AM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] WDSC V7 Turbo Boost

Hi, I'm on V6 and I've found a file called rationalsdp.ini at C:\Program Files\IBM\Rational\SDP\6.0

There's this text :

This file controls the behavior of the product launcher

[Settings]
ProductName=Rational Studio
Version=6.0
Full=Yes
KeyName=rationalsdp60
; Other settings
CustomizationINI=C:\Program Files\IBM\Rational\SDP\6.0\eclipse\default\plugin_customization.ini

VMArgs=-Xj9
VMArgs=-Dorg.eclipse.emf.ecore.EPackage.Registry.INSTANCE=org.eclipse.emf.ecore.impl.EPackageRegistryImpl

; Add other individual VMArgs with additional VMArgs keys i.e.
; VMArgs=arg1
; VMArgs=arg2
VMArgs=-Xquickstart

Does "Add other individual VMArgs" mean adding them to the file customiztion.ini ?

Any ideas how to modify this for V6?

Thanks