With WDSC 7.0 preferences, you can go to Run/Debug -> Compiled Debug
window, select "Always use Debugger Editor while debugging". This will
force the debugger to use the Debugger Editor that you are familiar with
as apposed to the LPEX Editor.

Kirk C Palmer
Walsworth Publishing Company
660-376-3543 x3315