Thank you Dave.

That is the kind of information I am looking for. I doubt that the
programmers I am going to try and teach will use the CODE editor
except to do compares - I like that compare better too. They might
use the designer. That is what I was remembering and wondering if the
connection specifies a current library that gets set when the
connection starts up will be where code and wdsc (if search is an
issue too) will put their needed information.

Jim