I forgot to mention one additional thing. The best part about selling
non-mission critical software is that there really aren't any emergencies
being that an RPG editor isn't part of a production process. If it breaks,
sure you will have users/programmers that are complaining, but they can
always move to SEU/PDM temporarily in the event of their RPGNG environment
getting screwed up. At least that's how I look at it :-)

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 7:47 AM, Guillermo Andrades, CPI Software <