I thought that a few seats were coming with the compilers,
and that you had to pay only for additional seats ?
If I'm wrong, then I have the same question...
As Aaron, I haven't migrated yet,
but if one of my customers buy a new system which comes with RDI,
will I still be able to use WDSC7 to connect to their machine ?

Thanks !

Marie-Line

Aaron Bartell wrote:

I have a customer asking me this question as I haven't upgraded to RDi
myself... yet.

If I buy a single license of RDi as a consultant, is there anything
that also needs to be purchased for all of the different AS400
machines I connect to? For example, right now I have customers that
DON'T use WDSC, but I can still connect to their machines just fine
with my WDSC install on my remote PC. I am hoping that all they
really need to have on the remote machines is the compilers.

Anybody?

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com