The print font setting in your profile shows

default.swt.print.font="\u201CProggyCleanTTSZBP-regular-11"

Looks like the opening double-quote is a wrong character!? Retry to set as:

default.print.font ProggyCleanTTSZBP-11

Tyler, Matt wrote:
Since I have been on WDSC 7.x, I have notice that the print font will
not use the font I set. I loaded the print font with "set
default.print.font "ProggyCleanTTSZBP-regular-11" in the LPEX command
line, since I see no way to set the font in the preferences. Whenever,
I print the font looks like "Arial-regular-12". If I copy the source to
another program Word, wordpad, etc., the font persists and prints just
fine, so I know the printer is not overriding the font.
Anyone, else having this issue or know of a fix?
I have checked "C:\[path to workspace]\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.lpex\
Editor.properties" and the properties look correct.

Attached is my editor properties.