You can do this with Eclipse Monkey, if you have a good grasp of
JavaScript. I muddled through it to create a very basic mixed sentence
case converter.

See Joe Pluta's article on creating Eclipse Monkey scripts:
http://www.mcpressonline.com/websphere/wdsc/introducing-eclipse-monkey.h
tml

Using Google brings up a few references to other's scripts and articles.

See the article by Joe to install Eclipse Monkey but if you cannot get
Eclipse Monkey to install using the Update Manger via Help (like me) you
have to obtain the product from another system that can download via
Update Manager and then transfer the appropriate items to your system.

To load this script in to WDSC/Eclipse, copy all the code including the
"special" markers to the clip board. In WDSC/Eclipse, choose the menu
Scripts | Paste New Script. To run my script below, you must select
text (not block select for this script), go to menu Scripts | RPG |
To_mixed_case

I honestly have no real help for anyone wanting to venture into this
area since I am not a JavaScript programmer and I really do not have the
time "at work" that I can spend learning JavaScript in order to code
Eclipse Monkey scripts.

My example: http://code.midrange.com/26f9d0f17f.html
Joe's example: http://code.midrange.com/a9a57c7488.html

Thanks, Matt