I just set up member filters for each project.

Pete Hall
pbhall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

DeLong, Eric wrote:
| When I install for our developers, I always create an initial filter
(to demonstrate the filter wizard) like so:

| iSeries Objects > Work with objects
| Library ----- TESTnnn (developer's test library)
| Object ------ * (All objects)
| Object Type - *FILE
| Object Atr -- PF-SRC
|
| When opened, the developer sees a list of ALL the source PF files in
their test library, which they can drill into to see members.

| With member filters, you have no way to define the file target for the
paste operation. Since members may be selected across many
files/libraries, you cannot use a member filter as the target of a
member paste.

| Eric DeLong

MOHAWK1
| to SHAWDA/QRPGLESRC member SHR025 on MOHAWK5, I select the member
SHR025 on