From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Bob Cagle
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 11:21 AM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Upgraded to 7.0.0.4 and now can't launch WDSC

I'm on Vista, so the log file is in
C:\Users\BCagle\IBM\rationalsdp7.0\workspace\.metadata\.log

Since I did the upgrade to 7.0.0.4, I have not been able to get WDSC to
start normally at all. I originally had it set to always ask me which
workspace to work with.

Right now I am at a loss as to why the reinstall back to just 7.0 is not
working.

Bob Cagle