Wanted to post another comment as it relates to coherence, OS X, and WSDC.

I started doing some research to see if other virtualization vendors had a
similar feature and it turns out VMWare will be introducing it into the
VMWare Workstation product in version 6.5. This means to me that I could
potentially move my 5 rating down to 4 because I would have a solid work
around for using Ubuntu for my desktop while still having seamless access to
WDSC/RDi.

Later,
Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com