From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Joe Pluta
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 10:03 AM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDi and Linux

Duane Kehoe wrote:
I would personally place more value in a Mac OS X version. Having said that, if the RDI team does their job right a Mac OS X could be easier once a linux version is built threw use of the X11 libs that come shipped with OS X. Just my 2 bits.

Thanks, Duane. I didn't mean to slight the Mac community, and I agree
that a properly done implementation would have to support OS X as well.
Basically, RDi should run anywhere Eclipse runs.

Joe